Re: GnomeMeeting article, request for final review

Hi, Julien!

Thanks very much for the submission! :-)

I've uploaded the article into our CMS. On first sight, it looked well
researched. Congrats! :-)

John, would you mind editing the article until tomorrow? Maybe a better
title would be nice. I've just used 'GNOMEMeeting' right now which seems
a little bit 'dry'. What about 'Getting to know GnomeMeeting' ?

Oh, and we need the usual abstract/intro.

I won't be online until tonight. If I'm not back then, my living room
is under water, and I got some more serious problems. You'll be
responsible for the release, then. :-)

Cheers,
Claus