Article review requested

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I wasn't able to submit my article before the deadline.

Could you please do the best review you can of the first draft of my article for the coming issue ? It's an interview of Damien Sandras (GnomeMeeting's main developer). It is available here : http://www.quicheaters.org/~jgilli/gnomemeeting.txt .

Be harsh if you fint it necessary, feel free to tell me whatever you think about it. I plan to modify the draft according to the feedback i will receive, review grammar, typos and the like, and then submit my article tomorrow night (Saturday night).

I thank you in advance for your help, and i apologize again for being so late.

Thank you very much.

All the best.

--
Julien Gilli