Re: Small addition to the "cvs account created" template

Em Qua, 2006-07-19 �17:22 +0200, Vincent Untz escreveu:
> Would it be possible to add somewhere in this template something like:
> "Now that you have a CVS account, you might also want to become a member
> of the GNOME Foundation. You can apply at
> http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php";

We already mention it because of guidelines for @cvs.gnome.org mail
aliases usage and how to get a @gnome.org one, but I think we can be
more enthusiastic about the Foundation than about mail aliases there,
indeed.

I have been wanting to clean, fix and update the templates a bit for
some time, so I'll stick this in whenever I get down to it (hopefully
and quite probably this week).

Cheers,

--
Guilherme de S. Pastore