Re: round-trip test

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> It is not necessary to answer this mail. When it hits the list, I will
> receive it too... :-)

Ignoring the time between my laptop and my mail server (I use fetchmail, so
it's going to be terribly inconsistent):

There's no significant clock skew between them. Let's call it at worst case,
one second, and we around about a 5 second round-trip which *includes* going
through Amavis. :-)

(That's for a small list, though. But the latest round-trip times on the big
lists are looking good too.)

- Jeff

                          No pants is good pants.