Re: Firewall modification request

<quote who="Ross Golder">

> >   5222/tcp
> >   5223/tcp
> >   5269/tcp
>
> Here's the inevitable question - 'What're they for?' :)

The ports are kinda obvious ;-) I need them open so I can actually test it
sanely, but it's going to require more work before it can go live for real.
The service will be for Foundation members only at this stage.

- Jeff

   "And if you think this fucking little tub of gold popcorn is going to
    remotely make up for everything we've suffered, you're sadly fucking
                            mistaken!" - Gollum