FoundationMembershipApplications queue in rt3

Hey again,

I think it's time for the membership committee to start using rt3 to
manage the applications.

IIRC, the queue already exists. I think we only need two changes:

  + make the FoundationMembershipApplications queue send mail to our
    membership-committee mailing list by default

  + make the membership form send mails to the rt3 queue

I can do what's necessary for the second item if you tell me what
address I have to use.

Then, it's just a matter of creating rt3 accounts for the members of the
committee.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�