Re: Introducing greylisting on gnome.org

If it's possibly to opt out, that would be fine.

On Feb 6, 2006, at 1:35 PM, Tomas Ögren wrote:

On 04 February, 2006 - aaron sent me these 2,0K bytes:

Greylisting is extremely irritating when you are counting on timely
delivery of an email. I personally do not have time to wait X minutes
for every new ip and sender that tries to send me mail.

So you can opt-out, how about for the rest of the people? For instance
bug reports aren't as impatient as you..

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric acc umu se, http://www.acc.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå