Re: User services (was: Re: dict server)

My personal opinion stands that if they (RedHat) are willing to cover
the hardware/bandwidth requirements (even if they are somewhat
minimal) a dict.gnome.org would be a nice way to ensure a certain
degree of uniform user experience. However, are we willing to take on
the management requirements of such a system? Maintaining a
mulit-lingual centralized lexicon could mean lots of micro to keep the
dictionaries up to date. If we are just willing to mirror another dict
site, then why not just make dict.gnome.org a DNS round robin?

-Kevin Kubasik