Amavisd problems

It seems that for that last two weeks, amavisd has died on Sunday
(possibly during log rotation?) and needed to be restarted. I was away
last Sunday, but I just found it down (reported by kmaraas) and
restarted it again. Apparently someone else restarted it last weekend
(according to kmaraas).

Not had a chance to investigate yet, so just to make people aware - it's
another problem that'll need to be fixed at some point, lest we simply
restart it manually every Sunday ;)

--
Ross