Re: Account for cvs

On อา., 2005-09-11 at 16:53 +0300, Dov Grobgeld wrote:
> Sorry, I should have mentioned that the docs I referenced is at:
>
>     http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

Thanks. (CCed GNOME infrastructure again for info)

> Btw, I take it that you are not the one that is providing ssh cvs
> access, so who is?

I am just one volunteer from a team of volunteers that looks after these
services. In some cases it may be me that has done or will do certain
things, but I don't do it all myself! In any case you should always
direct your communications to an appropriate group address, so that it
reaches the right group of people, gets archived etc, and doesn't get
lost forever unactioned in one person's mailbox ;)

Ross