Mailman housekeeping

Hi,

We've recently been asked (legally) to remove some items of spam that
had made it into our archives via a few un-moderated public mailing
lists. Unfortunately, this is a rather unpleasant task and not one that
we'd want to have to do on a regular basis, so I've just tried tracking
down all the public mailing lists that have their
'generic_nonmember_action' variable set to '0' (Accept) and changed them
to '1' (Hold). I've done this for the following lists:

- gnome-planning-summit
- deskbar-applet-list
- gnome-1.4-list
- guadec-papers
- maintainers-survey

Also, I have 'rmlist'ed (removed):

- 'hig' (public) because it was deprecated long ago, and
- 'foundation-announcements' (private), as it doesn't appear to have
been used since 2000.

The archives remain, if needed.

--
Ross