Re: Request for migration of Evolution mailing lists to gnome.org

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 15:26 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Ross Golder">
>
> > The 'gnome-infrastructure' list was intended to be a general forum for
> > discussing the GNOME systems/network infrastructure and services.
>
> I still don't get how this is not the appropriate place for public requests
> for provision of said infrastructure and services. Seems that it would be
> better to do that publically, and continue with gnome-sysadmin for team
> co-ordination... right?
>
> Otherwise, there's not much to discuss here. :-)

You're absolutely right. We should probably conduct more (if not most)
of our business in the open, on the infrastructure list.

When I get a mo, I'll try to update the various places we advertise the
'gnome-sysadmin' address for such requests.

--
Ross