Re: Sysadmin wiki pages

<quote who="Ross Golder">

> Eventually, I expect 'sysadmin.gnome.org' could host some kind of
> interface for managing LDAP accounts and/or database tables (e.g.
> mirrors). I've recently resurrected the one I wrote for Christian last
> year, which I'll be fixing up for hosting on a secure GNOME website some
> time soon.

If you're looking at LDAP administration tools, you should look at -- no,
you should *use* Debian's userdir-ldap. freedesktop.org and ubuntu.com also
use it. See db.debian.org for the basic web frontend (it also supports full
user configuration via mail).

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

             "Laughter is a force for democracy." - John Cleese