Re: list archive links broken again.

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 10:33 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
>The "gnome-web-list Archives" link takes you to the list of archives of
>all lists, not the archives for gnome-web-list. Sorry for not being
>clearer.

It's the same for all the lists, IIRC. There was a thread about it
somewhere, but I don't think it ever actually got resolved. IIRC, a
change needs to be applied to the templates for all the lists, and as
yet nobody has come up a with a way to make this change without doing it
manually for every list, and as yet, nobody has done it manually.

--
Ross