Re: RequestTracker

On อา., 2005-12-18 at 04:11 -0800, C.J. Collier wrote:

> Toni Willberg wrote:
> > C.J. Collier wrote:

I've just looked at Eventum and it looks like it might be better for us
than our Request Tracker. It looks impressive from the screenshots and
feature list anyway (and the fact it's used by the MySQL guys). I'm
looking forward to evaluating it sometime.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/other/eventum/

Admittedly, it would probably be a PITA for GNOME to switch at this
stage, but we should probably keep it in mind in case we have any
significant problems with RT and finding an alternative becomes
desirable.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up, CJ. Eventum looks like it may very well
fit a seperate non-GNOME customer requirement I've been trying to solve.

--
Ross