art-web admin address

Could we please have an administration e-mail address for art.gnome.org.
This is so we don't have to use a personal e-mail address, or the art-web
development list, for art.gnome.org administration issues. I don't mind if
it's set up as either a private mailing list, or as a simple forward to a
group of people.

Anything along the lines of art-web-admin or art.gnome.org-admin would be
ideal. For the moment, if it could forward to thos gnome org that would
probably be sufficient, but I hope to be able to add more people to the
list in the future if possible.

-Thomas