Re: RT - Request Tracker, changes to some email aliases (mailman, accounts, cvsmaster, bugmaster, support, sysadmin)

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 11:02 +0300, Toni Willberg wrote:
> Hi.
>
> As mentioned before, we've planned to route some of the email aliases to
> the request tracker (RT3) instead of mailing lists.
>
> The complete plan is visible at:
>   http://live.gnome.org/RequestTracker
>
> I'd like to receive comments about the plan as soon as possible so we
> could alter the plans if needed.
>
> The changes mostly affects the GNOME Sysadmin Team, but might be
> interest for others too.

mailman gnome org has been now routed to RT.

If you used to receive mails sent to mailman gnome org and would like to
receive in the future too, please speak up and I'll create an account
for you on the RT.

- Toni