[GNOME-India] How to customize the right-click pop-up in GNOME?

I am working on a utility (GNU Songanizer -> http://www.gnu.org/software/songanizer/) that provides diferent views of a collection of songs stored in the user's HDD, based on various attributes. I would like to integrate it with GNOME, so that whenever someone right-clicks on a directory containing songs the pop-up window would have an option, similar to 'Create archive...', to invoke the songanizer script. Could any one tell me how to achieve this?