[GNOME-India] Welcome new members

Hi,

We have seen a slight increase in the number of members subscribing to the Gnome-India mailing list. While this is a good sign in itself, it also proves that the onus of carrying the objective of the list forward is with all the members.

Gnome India was initiated with the aim of talking *Gnome in India* and one of the topics that we discuss over at the IRC channel #gnome-india (on gimp.org) is *Why Gnome for India ?*

So join in with your insights on this list as to why you feel Gnome lends itself well to a pan Indian distribution.

Season's greetings
Sankarshan

--

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty
recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but

Seven Pillars of Wisdom