Novell/Ximian sponsorship [Was: Re: [GNOME-India] Well then...]

Hi everybody,

	I just finished exchanging some emails with Nat, Miguel and Manjula at
Novell. Unfortunately, Novell/Ximian will not be able to sponsor a booth
this time :(

	Here is a a snippet of the email I got from Manjula:

---

We evaluated the option of setting a booth and decided to do next time:
- it is in Delhi and we will need support from Onward Novell for
logistics, they could not prepare for this as they were under a gag
pending Suse acquisiton.
- this event is being hosted first time, it has a commercial focus,
will like to see who participates and what is the focus.
- this a bit pricey, 5000/- per delegate, vs 300/- per delegate in
Bangalore, may not attract a lot of developers.
- the organizers wanted Novell presence, we are planning on a talk,
attaching the last thread on that.

---

	Sorry about this guys. I was totally out of email contact in Jan while
on vacation and I apologize for raising people's expectations and
responding so late with an answer.

	I would still like to help out with Linux Asia 2004 as much as possible
so please do let me know how I can help :-)

	Ravi.