Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME India Website

 > Anyway - we need to find a place to host the files (sourceforge
comes to
 > my mind - but sourceforge CVS sucks - and want to maintain these
files
 > through CVS - as that means less pressure on me :-).

maybe we could host the content on GNOME Bangalore ?

we have GNOME Bangalore running Drupal 4.3.0 at
http://www.gnomebangalore.org

we do seem to have similar goals, and it would be nice if somehow we
could link both of these initiatives together. I am already looking at
putting up the gnome-in-list info at this site.

regards
manu