Re: Anyone still doing marathi translations?

Contacts listed on gnome site for marathi team are no more valid.
I would like to know who is officially maintaining the project.
If I'm to submit translations, where can I do so? Also if someone
is handling CVS repository, if possible, I would like to access the
CVS. Please let me know details on this.
I'm deeply interested  in continuing the work.
Currently I'm maintaining Fedora  marathi  l10n.

..Rahul.

On 5/21/06, G Karunakar <indlinux gmail com> wrote:
On 5/21/06, Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net> wrote:
O/H G Karunakar ÎÎÏÎÏÎ:

> Marathi Opensource group is now maintaining much of marathi work.
The address listed for Marathi at the GNOME L10n teams,

jitendras at vsnl dot com
is not valid anymore.

The URL
http://www.indictrans.org/
exists as a Website, however is the project still active?

Is there an active e-mail address contact and URL that should be added to the Marathi team details?

cc'ing to Priti Patil who is coordinating Marathi Opensource.

Karunakar