Re: Typo fix in Deskbar

On 5/19/06, ash contact bg <ash contact bg> wrote:
Hi,
I took the liberty of fixing a simple typo in Deskbar.
It will make a string per language fuzzy.
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/deskbar-applet/deskbar/handlers/desklicious.py?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&sortby=date

While I agree that fixing typos and other string changing bugs is important, technically they are string freeze breaks, and as such they require approval. So while I am perfectly happy with giving you a post approval for this particular change, please *ask in advance* for approval for string freeze breaking bug fix patches in the future.

Thanks,