Re: Please commit po file

On 5/2/06, Guillaume Savaton <gsavaton hotmail com> wrote:
this is the first translation worked out by the new Esperanto translation
team.

Release : HEAD
Group : extras
Module : update-manager
Language : Esperanto (eo)

The po file can be found at :
http://eo-tradukado.tuxfamily.org/deponejo/gnome/update-manager/eo.po

Thanks, and I'll be glad to have some feedback if any relevant issue is
found in this file.

Thanks Guillaume! Gora Mohanty appearantly already uploaded the file, so it should already be all set. Please keep up the good work, and keep the translations coming! If there are more contributions (and preferrably also translations you have produced yourself), we can have a CVS account arranged for you later on.