Re: New team for Dhivehi (dv)

On 5/12/06, Sofwathullah Mohamed <smohamed wataniya-maldives com> wrote:
coordinator: Sofwathullah Mohamed
email: smohamed wataniya-maldives com
bugzilla account: smohamed wataniya-maldives com

language name: Dhivehi
ISO 639 code: dv

Web page: as of now none.

Ok, now we have a problem. As you can see on the referenced links[1], a few days before you, Inash Zubair also requested to be the coordinator of a new Divehi [dv] translation team in the GNOME Translation Project.

We obviously cannot have two seperate teams nor two different
coordinators. Thus I'd like you two to discuss with each other and
agree on what to do, and then please let us know (on the gnome-i18n
mailing list) the details of the Divehi team to be started, and who
should be the coordinator for it. I'd like you to both confirm that
decision on the list.

In case you cannot agree on a common team and who should be the
coordinator for it, please let us know anyway, so that we can pick a
coordinator.

In any case, I'd like people volunteering to be coordinators to get an
account on http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ , so that we can have a dv
component be set up in Bugzilla like for the other teams[2].

Thanks, Christian

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-May/msg00020.html http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-May/msg00036.html [2] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n