Re: Georgian "ka" translation for GIMP.

On 30/03/2006, at 10:45 AM, Vladimer Sichinava wrote:

Yesterday I've commited "ka.po" file for GIMP's main "gimp" module.
but status page http://i18n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/ka/extras/index.html
shows yellow bars. Where is the problem ? :)

The GIMP files have all showed as yellow bars on my status pages for quite a while now. Other translators have reported the same thing, but I haven't noticed any change. :(

P.S for Danilo, Simos, Clytie & Christian
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/ka/index.html

We are BoooMing here :) from 0,58% to 52 :P

Wow!! You guys are doing a terrific job! :D

Congratulations! :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)