Re: Status of gnome-menu-editor

Am Dienstag, den 28.03.2006, 14:04 +0200 schrieb Luca Ferretti:
> a little question from Italian GNOME Team: is g-m-e still maintained? Or
> we can simply ignore it and go to translate other stuff?

I've CCed gnome-i18n to inform other translators.

While it is unmaintained (yet fully functional), I don't think the
question is really valid. The package is in the "other" section and just
has 23 strings. I used to only translate "other" packages when I used
them - shouldn't you in general skip the boring ones? :)

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>