Wiki plans (was: Re: change of email address

On 23/03/2006, at 11:48 PM, Nguyán ThÃi Ngác Duy wrote:

Then, please change my address in the page (currently pclouds at
sourceforge) to pclouds at gmail dot com too :)
By the way, I think moving the page to live.gnome.org is better.

I agree, much easier to maintain.

When are we going officially to move the GTP info to the wiki? Currently we have two copies of some pages, one on gnome.org and one on the wiki, which is confusing.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)