Re: submitting gnome 2.12 translation for Dzongkha language

Hi Pema,

Yesterday at 10:07, Pema Geyleg wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>   Our team has completed translating gnome 2.10 and now we are
>   updating it to gnome 2.12.Our team is working to incorporate
>   Dzongkha language in gnome. However we need to upload the gnome 2.12
>   translated pot files to the gnome cvs.

Gnome 2.14 is out: you'll probably want to start updating your
translations for 2.14 instead of 2.12.

> Can any one help me in this...
> Presently we donot have gnome cvs write access...

Please put the files somewhere on the web for someone to look at, and
then ask either here or in #i18n channel on irc.gnome.org.

Cheers,
Danilo