Redistributing Fifth-toe/extras/office

Hi guys,

There are many-many things to translate in those packages. When I look at some of them - the only commits of some of those modules are those of translators.

Is it possible to think about some marking of modules as fresher/not-fresher?

We could do this with stating - the time of the last string breakage for the whole software which will be of some service even outside the domain of telling the translators which modules to translate.

Kind regards:
al_shopov