Re: LiveCD for 2.14 and Release Notes

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 15:52 -0800, Bob Kashani wrote:
> Danilo, and other translators.
>
> Okay, Marcus just posted info about the LiveCD for 2.14 to the
> marketing-list. Would it be ok for us to add a very short paragraph
> about it on rninstallation in the Release Notes?

Since no one has responded and we don't have much time I went ahead and
changed, on the rninstallation page:

XXX FIXME: GNOME may have a LiveCD.

with

You can try out GNOME 2.14 via the LiveCD which contains all of the
software included in GNOME 2.14 on a single CD. It can be downloaded
from the GNOME BitTorrent site or GNOME FTP.

Danilo, if you think that this is unacceptable at this point then you
can revert the change. But we would really like to have this change as
part of the final release if at all possible.

Thanks,

Bob

--
Bob Kashani