Re: gnome dictionary(farsi)

--- nazanin <kazemi itland ir> wrote:
> we are going to translate gnome and need a gnome dictionarry(farsi)
> .if it is available, please tell me and give me its URL.

Did you get the message that I sent you off list? If you want to get
into GNOME translation, the first thing to do is to form a team, and
read the relevant documentation. There is unlikely to be a ready made
dictionary for a new language like Farsi, but you can try searching
Google. You can start by translating the GNOME glossary, to which I
sent you a link. The Persian and Hindi glossaries at
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/PO/gnome-glossary.HEAD.fa.po, and
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/PO/gnome-glossary.HEAD.hi.po
might be of help in this.

Regards,