Re: Problem accessing GNOME CVS

On 08/03/2006, at 5:41 PM, Gora Mohanty wrote:

  I am the coordinator for the Oriya translation team, and have made
several commits in the past. Over the last few months, we have not
committed anything, as the project had stagnated. However, we now
have a fresh impetus to complete GNOME localization in Oriya, and I
was trying to make some new commits, following the instructions at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/translator.html,
but run into the problem that I am asked for a password for an
account at cvs.gnome.org. I do not recall this happening before, nor
do I have a record of any such password. I have even tried to
regenerate my SSH keys as per
http://sysadmin.gnome.org/users/security.html, but that does not help.
Could someone look into this? I can send details about my user name,
etc., by private email. Thanks.

Gora, you will probably get more and quicker help by sending your mail to cvsmaster gnome org

I have always found them prompt and very helpful with CVS access problems.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)