Re: Sylpheed-Claws support in Preferred Applications

On 3/6/06, Luca Cavalli <loopback slackit org> wrote:
> Hard Code Freeze is not yet in place (shouldn't it start at midnight
> UTC?) and I understand Sylpheed is not part of GNOME project, but it is
> a quite popular GTK based mail client.

Yes, there's about another 40 minutes or so until hard code freeze.
It seems quite late for a string addition like this so I'd be really
surprised if Christian or Danilo accepted it, but it's up to them
(assuming they do it fast enough, of course; asking just a few hours
before a deadline is really hard to handle).

Elijah