Re: New team for Asturian ([ast])

Hi Mikel,

Yesterday at 18:06, Mikel wrote:

> Hi I have translated to Asturian parts of Gnome at Rosseta Project
> https://launchpad.net/rosetta for Ubuntu, and i would like to
> coordinate the projects. Thank you.

Support for Asturian [ast] is most welcome in GNOME. I've added your
name and e-mail address to the teams page at

  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

now. Please verify that this listing is correct.

I've also created a Asturian component in Bugzilla with you as both QA
contact and default asignee.  If you want to use list for QA contact,
I'll send you some more details in private on how to set that up.

Other than that, please ask around on this mailing list or at the IRC
channel #i18n on irc.gnome.org if you need help getting started. An
introduction to the translation process can be found at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/l10n-guide/.