Re: GOME Tamil Translation

Hi Danilo,

I checked the link it looks perfect.

Thanks,
Jayaradha

On 3/1/06, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org> wrote:
Hi Jayaradha,

Sorry for being a bit slow with all this.

Yesterday at 2:10, Jayaradha N. wrote:

> If my current language coordinator Mr Dinesh Natarajan is not interested to
> continue i wish to continue GNOME translation project with Mr Felix.
> Mr Felix has already applied for GNOME CVS account. His Email ID is
> ifelix25 yahoo com.

I welcome you as official Tamil coordinator now.  You probably need no
introduction, since you're already working on translations in Gnome
and have a CVS account.

I've added your name and e-mail address to the teams page at

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

now. Please verify that this listing is correct.

I've also sent a mail in private to you with a request for Bugzilla
details. Bugzilla is our bug tracker that we use for tracking bug
reports in software, and, in this case also translations. Please reply
to that mail as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Danilo