Little init problem :)

Hi list,

I have a little application. It is developed in english. In previous versions we had only an es_ES.po file. This worked fine. If the linux system is set up to spanish, the es_ES.po file is used, in other case, the application is showed in english.

Now we have hr.po, eu.po, ru.po and others... and I had a big surprise when I run my application and it is showed in Euskera! (eu.po). But my system is set to spanish. So I think that maybe I touched something... but I don't know what :)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance