Re: [Fwd: Re: Malayalam GNOME Translation]

Hi Simos,

Appreciate your prompt reply. Thanks a lot. Well, yeah.. I had received the error message that "Connection timed out to mail.gnome.org, will try later".

I understand the problem and thanks again.

Regards
Ani

Simos Xenitellis wrote:
Στις 12-07-2006, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 09:39 +0530, ο/η Ani Peter έγραψε:
Hi,

I am trying to send this message since yesterday, but its bouncing. Do not know what is the reason..trying once again..

The mail server (mail.gnome.org) appears to be receiving too many spam
connections lately that can cause it to miss legitimate connections from
your mail server (that is, your mail server may try a few times to
connect to mail.gnome.org but they all happen to fail).

The mail server issue is being worked on, and hopefully in a few days it
will be solved for good.

When you receive a mail report for an e-mail you send to @gnome.org,
notice the exact error description; it is says "could not make a
connection to gnome.org", it means that it was unlucky in all attempts.
In this case, please send again.

Simos