Re: IRC Meeting (#xkbconfig) tomorrow Friday, 19:00 GMT: Keyboard layout API issues, keyboard applet, SCIM

To find your local time for 19:00 GMT,
visit
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

Find your city (or a place with same time with your local time) and
click on it to get the details.

For London, it is
Current time zone offset:UTC/GMT +1 hour

Therefore, my local time for the IRC meeting is 18:00.
That is, you subtract the value of the offset.

Simos