Re: Feedback documentation has been moved

Hi Joachim,

Today at 9:50, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

> The gnome-desktop/desktop-docs/gnome-feedback files
> will probably remain for some time, as we need to make
> sure nothing links to them.
> What needs to be done so translators know they are
> obsolete and shouldn't be worked on?

Just add a (BIG) comment before the first 'translatable part' in old
gnome-feedback document (usually before the first <title> element)
saying that this is obsolete.

I'll do the rest (I'm setting new status pages as we "speak", and
won't include the gnome-feedback document inside gnome-desktop
module).

> PPS No, I don't have any idea why the user guide files
> are all called 'gosthingy'. ;)

Lets make a competition for people to guess: maybe a section inside
gosfeedback? :-P

Cheers,
Danilo