String addition in Yelp

Hi,

Yelp has just received a large update to its searching function.  This
has introduced 3 new "strings" that need translating.

These are (with the translator comments from the source):
1. A list of "Ignore words"
/* Translators: Do not translate this list exactly.  These are
 * colon-separated words that aren't useful for choosing search
 * results; they will be different for each language. Include
 * pronouns, articles, very common verbs and prepositions,
 * words from question structures like "tell me about" and
 * "how do I", and words for functional states like "not",
 * "work", and "broken".
 */

2. A list of common prefixes
/* Translators: This is a list of common prefixes for words.
 * Do not translate this directly.  Instead, use a colon
 * separated list of word-starts.  In English, an example
 * is re-.  If there is none, please use the term NULL
 * If there is only one, please put a colon after.
 * E.g. if the common prefix is re then the string would be
 * "re:"
 */

3. A list of common suffixes
/* Translators: This is a list of (guess what?) common suffixes
 * to words.  Things that may be put at ends of words to slightly
 * alter their meaning (like -ing and -s in English).  This is a
 * colon separated list (I like colons).  If there are none,
 * please use the string NULL.  If there is only 1, please
 * add a colon at the end of the list
 */

Sorry for the pain this will cause.  Any questions, please feel free to
ask me.

Thanks
Don