CVS Account {was Re: Announcing new team for bn_IN}

On 7/8/06, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
On 7/3/06, Jamil Ahmed <itsjamil gmail com> wrote:

<snipped>

> Btw, I applied for translator's CVS account long time ago. Assigned
> ticket ID was [gnome.org #1065]. But didn't get any response yet.

Oh, yes, thanks for reminding.
I looked at it now and searched through CVS and it seems that there
are only 6 bn.po files in GNOME CVS which list you as a contributor,
and almost all of those contributions are from 2003. Please see
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount -- it is
in general only recent personal contributions that count. In other
cases, you are expected to be able to strongly motivate why you need
an account. Can you clarify please?

Sorry for late reply.

Actually the BN peoples who have CVS accounts - are now in bn_IN team.
So currently none of BN [Bangladesh] team has CVS account. Yes for
long time I didn't do any full translations. But some of our current
team members did and they don't have good internet connection. So my
plan is to collect their translations and commit. FYI, we all live in
same city.

Anyway, I will ask them to apply for CVS account also.

Best,
`Jamil