Re: Arabic Team Coordinator

On 7/16/06, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi gmail com> wrote:
> If the Arabeyes project still wants to manage the translations of
> GNOME, they'd better present an alternative coordinator candidate as
> soon as possible.

Hello,

        I suggest to be the next coordinator. My name is Youssef Chahibi and
participate in Arabeyes. I currently coordinate KDE and work on the wordlist
and glossary project in Arabeyes.

Ok. Please, get yourself an account in our Bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/), and let us know your account name once
done (the account name is the e-mail address you used for registering
the Bugzilla account). Furthermore, we would also like you to
subscribe to this mailing list
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n) if you have not
already done so, since we require all coordinators to be subscribed.

I am going to follow the needed step to get a CVS access.

A CVS account is a later issue; first we need to solve the
coordinatorship. Then the new coordinator can possibly have an account
once he or she has contributed translations. Please see
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount .

So, to summarize, the current situation is that right now we have two
candidates for the Arabic team coordinator position in GNOME;
'sinplomo' and Youssef Chahibi.