UI and String Changes in gnome-background-properties

Hi,

In accordance with the GNOME HIG 2.0's instant apply rules[1], I have
changed the Background Properties dialog to require explicit application
by the user, with the Cancel/OK button combination. The changing of
one's background takes 1.4 seconds on average, with Nautilus managing
the background, and all of the settings need to be applied at the same
time, which means that the dialog meets both exceptions as stated in
the "Instant apply windows" section.

I have also committed the requested feature of "Zoom" for the wallpaper
scaling, which introduces the new "Zoom" string in the UI. Also of note,
is that I removed the extraneous icons in the drop-down menus, and the
buttons for adding and removing images in the list.

-- dobey

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/windows-utility.html