Re: Ekiga

2006. 01. 13, péntek keltezéssel 15.24-kor Damien Sandras ezt írta:
> Hi,
>

> This is due to a change of yesterday night, but the po files were not
> regenerated since more time than that... I will fix it but I do not
> think it is the problem :(

I found the real reason. You renamed the template from gnomemeeting.pot
to ekiga.pot. The status pages need the to know the name that
intltool-update --pot creates, to generate the up-to-date po-files.
I have updated the status-page's xml files, so hopefully it will work at
the next update.

regards

-Gabor