Re: gedit string change

On 25/02/2006, at 5:04 AM, Danilo Åegan wrote:

Today at 13:48, Clytie Siddall wrote:

The word "panel" in Gnome usually refers to the control panel, which
does a very different job.

It's more common for it to refer to panels which hold our applets ;)

That's what I meant: a launcher. Sorry if I didn't explain it properly. :S

I used to have a great utility called DragStrip which did that kind of job, in classic Mac OS. You could load any file into it, for quick launch. Now we have the Dock.

It's "Gnome Control Center" instead (it's a "control panel" in Windows, I believe ;).

I wouldn't know.

I use Mac OSX. :D

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)