Re: String addition to gnome-terminal

lÃr, 18,.02.2006 kl. 14.25 +0100, skrev Danilo Åegan:
> Hi Kjartan,
>
> Today at 13:26, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
>
> > I'd like to see something like:
> >
> > - every day (during string freeze) generate a fresh .pot file for all
> > modules (already done by the status page thingy)
> > - diff it with yesterday's version and if any of the msgids have changed
> > post a notice of changed strings to a list
> > (string-freeze-break-list gnome org)?
> > - let translators subscribe to this list to get the news instead of
> > relying only on the status page for this
> >
> > Would this work for the other translators?
>
> I think it makes sense.  Would you like to work on this?

Sorry, I don't have the time to do this. Too much other stuff on my
plate :)

Btw, I added some missing files to POTFILES.in in a couple of modules
today without thinking about string freeze etc. Is that allowed? Please
shout if I need to revert those (though I think it would be sad to leave
out the possibility to get an app fully translated this early in the
cycle)

Cheers
Kjartan