GTP in the Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject

Hi fellow translators,

I've started a GTP workspace on the live.gnome.org wiki:

  http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject

Everyone who feels up to it is welcome to help.  Some of the things
(like the bottom "Coordination" section) are a bit tricky, so if
you're not certain what's that about, just skip it :)

Turning other things such as HowTo's to Wiki format is welcome.  Do
NOT turn teams.html page to Wiki yet!

Adding more guidelines like those for translating docs is most
welcome!

I hope we can get up to speed with other Gnome teams who are already
(ab)using Wiki for their own purposes! :)

Cheers,
Danilo