Re: GnomeMeeting is now Ekiga

Today at 12:06, Stefan Bruens wrote:

> Although it is listed on the status page now, the translations are not listed.
> There should be fr, es and uk translations.
>
> Is there something wrong?

Yeah, you are using a bit too much of Makefile-magic for the current
status script (eg. variable replacing).  Since, to save bandwidth and
CPU time, I check out only the docs stuff, and do not run "make",
@PACKAGE_NAME@ value is not known to the script.

However, I've added support to try to use the "module" name as the
DOC_MODULE instead.

Should work for Ekiga now, though, ideally, either maintainers
wouldn't use too much magic in both GETTEXT_PACKAGE and DOC_MODULE, or
someone would have to reimplement m4 processing in intltool and xml2po
:)

Now, hit me with $(wildcard *)s in DOC_INCLUDES ;)

Cheers,
Danilo