Re: Sound Juicer UI changes

Hi Ross,

Yesterday at 21:20, Elijah Newren wrote:

> On 2/13/06, Ross Burton <ross burtonini com> wrote:
>> * add accelerator labels to main window artist/title/genre fields
>> * Use a multiply symbols rather than x in status bar
>> * Add a space before strings destined for status bar for padding
>> * Add ellipsis to Edit Profiles button
>> * Align check boxes in Preferences dialog with dropdowns rather than
>> labels
>> * Change two "Example Path:" and "/foobar/" labels into a single, small
>> label.
>> * Use real data for the sample track

Since we are very early in the string freeze...

For everything apart from space-padding strings, I give out my
approval. (As for space-padding, it is bad for translation memories,
so please align outside strings instead using Gtk+ features, or at
least concatenation outside of translatable strings; otherwise, you'd
probably be getting a bug report soon enough)

Cheers,
Danilo